Friday, August 14, 2009

Thing 12 of 13

Diigo is really easy to use. I had no problems loading my delicious account. I added some from my favorites as well. I like that the account is accessible from work. It will make it easier when traveling to the different schools. I like the sticky notes and the highlights, it will really help focus on the important material I want to cover with the students. This is one of the things that I will be using this year to help keep me organized. This will also help save time searching for that one perfect site that enhances my lesson. I look forward to using these features with my students. I think that the concept of Social Bookmarking will continue in the future. There is so much on the web & there are so many ideas that can be shared. I have had some form of a computer my entire life, its hard to imagine life without one. Even when you think you got the latest and greatest of all technologies ... just wait a week & you'll be saving your pennies for an upgrade!

1 comment:

Carri's Blog said...

Amy,
I can't wait to figure out what digio is. It sounds like it would be helpful!