Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thing 10 of 13

I created an account in My Map called Malta's Treasures. I use google Earth at school all the time to show great landmarks. We fly around the world in art, using Google Earth. I like the idea of My Maps are created by me and how it narrows the focus. When I use Google Earth I tend to get sidetracked! On a personal note, I will be using My Maps prior to traveling. I would think that it saves valuable time trying to figure out directions in an unfamiliar city.

1 comment:

Jim Dornberg said...

If you have friends who have been to the place you're visiting, you can ask them to put placemarks on your map with restaurants, things to do, etc. I created one for someone I follow on Twitter, and several people contributed their faves. Just be sure to make your map public, and share the URL.